WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE
– A higher education qualification in interior design or other suitable education, experience of working as an interior designer and preferably also as a manager
– You are an inspiring and motivating leader, who can engage people fully to reach set goals, and generate growth and long-term profitability
– You challenge your team and yourself, in order to strengthen the IKEA Brand and at the same time exceed the expectations of customers
– A passion for Home Furnishing in a fast-paced, future -oriented retailing
– Ability to identify and combine commercial, aesthetics and practical skills
– Ability to move smoothly from assessing the big picture to seeing the small details
– Good analytical and strategic skills
– Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
– Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
– Applying your extensive home furnishing knowledge to create up to date room settings and other store media, thereby creating vitality throughout the IKEA store.
– Reflecting the IKEA identity and creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
– Recruiting, developing, motivating, and leading your team.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colors, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
For more information about this role, please contact
37,5h fixed- term contract (study leave substitute) until 31.12.2022, start date can be discussed, recruitment open until 5.10.2021
Please also provide us a portfolio of your previous work, when you apply. It can be a link or a PDF/PowerPoint -file.
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä 28.9.2021 09:15:24